Have you ever noticed your favorite celebrity rockin’ an envy-inducing bob one week, only to have their hair halfway down their back the next week? It can be hard to get inspiration from the celebs when they’re chopping and changing their look all the time, but with a weave, you can do that, too! A weave is a great way to add some length to your natural hair and change up your look. We’ve been asked to compile a list of the best short curly weave hairstyles for round faces, and we have delivered.
Why Get A Weave?
A weave can be a great way to give your hair some breathing space as you grow out a relaxer, or if you simply want to add length and volume to your hair. Weaves are versatile, too, and you can achieve almost any look you want with a weave. However, be sure to do your research before diving on into the weave pool. From sewing to bonding, there are various types of weave you can get, and overdoing it can cause damage and even hair loss, called traction alopecia.
If you do decide to go down the weave route, there are plenty of short curly sew in weave hairstyles, as well as bonded, fusion and interlocked weave hairstyles out there. Short curly hair looks great with a round face because it enhances your features and creates a flattering frame.
Short Curly Weave Hairstyles For Round Faces
1. This stylish and easily maintained look is going to be really flattering framing a round face.
2. This short curly weave hairstyle is fuller than the one above and is perfect for those of you who want a bit of volume.
3. We love this short funky curly weave hairstyle. It’s still got plenty of volume and the side braids make it totally on trend.
4. This super short hairstyle is easy to manage and absolutely stunning. The top-heavy curls help to elongate your face as well, making it appear slimmer.
Short Curly Hairstyles For Round Faces – Over 50.
Being over 50 doesn’t mean you have to cut your hair and look boring. There is no reason why you can’t rock a weave at 50+. If you’re over 50 and still loving the short curly weave hairstyles, we’ve compiled a lost for you too. These styles are funky and flattering and will see you growing gracefully.
1. Although she’s not quite 50, we’re still going to feature her here because we absolutely love Taraji P. Henson’s short wavy bob. It’s soft, classy and frames her face beautifully. This look can work for work and for play, and we think a round face can totally pull this off.
2. Although this might be slightly unconventional for some of you, we still love this short, funky style – and we think a lot of you over 50’s will too. This look is easy to maintain but still gives the volume and bounce that us curlies love. We especially love the purple tones this beautiful curly decided to go with, but of course, that is totally optional.
3. If the last hairstyle was a little too unconventional for you, this one is a little bit more conservative and may be more your style. This is a very classy look, and again, the volume at the top will help to elongate your face and make it appear slimmer. The cut is very important here as the shorter curls at the crown are what gives it the volume.
4. If you don’t want to go too short, we love this voluminous side part hairstyle. It’s got so much height and bounce and you will look fierce rocking this short curly weave hairstyle. The body in the hairstyle will draw eyes to your hair and you’ll be the envy of all of your friends and co-workers.